Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Caleb is growing up fast.

This past Saturday, we put Caleb down for a nap and I went outside to finish the retaining wall. On my way out I heard a big thump but did not hear anything else so I didn't pay it any attention. Then, Cheryl called out to me that Caleb had fallen out of his crib. Caleb now sleeps on his mattress on the floor until I can paint the bed he will sleep in. He is getting Abigail's old pink bed and since I just can't have him sleeping on a pink bed, I have to paint it. I am going to be painting it Ohio State colors. Caleb loves sleeping on his mattress. I bet he will love it even more having his own bed. It seems like it has taken so long for him to get to this point and then I remember that he is only
22-months old. He is actually in a bed sooner than Abigail was.

No comments: