Thursday, February 4, 2010

Abigail wanted a tent in her room so we decided to make one for her and it's been up ever since. I think that was about 3-4 weeks ago. You can also see how much of a mess that these two sweet sweet youngsters can make each day.

Something funny happened earlier tonight. Caleb broke one of Abigail's head band do-jobbies and Abigail walked over to him and said, "Oh buddy, you broke it. Sit in time out." Then she put her hand on his back and walked him over to the time out mat and sat him down and told him, "Sit in time out buddy." Caleb went with her and sat down and started to cry. Mommy then had to get Caleb out of time out and tell Abigail that it was just an accident and that mommy and daddy are the only ones who can put her brother in time out.

It's kinda funny, if Caleb will not listen, I sometimes tell him that if he doesn't listen then he will have to sit in time out. Then he starts crying and walks over to the TO mat and sits down before I can even get him to do whatever it was that I wanted him to do. Usually it's for not doing the dishes. I mean come on he's almost two! I'm just kidding. Don't start calling me Martha Stewart.



















No comments: